U-Bolt wire rope clip is essentially a U-bolt, two nuts, and a metal base (saddle) that can be made from forged steel or cast iron. Careful consideration and attention must be given to the way U-bolt type wire rope clips are installed.
There are below types:
1. Stainless Steel 304/316 Wire Rope Clips
- Excellent anti-corrosion ability
- long service life,
It is widely used in outdoor rope projects and forest wood track adventure.
2. Forged Wire Rope Clips
- The base of the wire rope clip is made from forged steel.
- Forged clips are heated and hammered into the desired shape—resulting in a consistent grain structure in the steel.
- Perfect for critical, heavy-duty, overhead loads such as winch lines, crane hoist lines, support lines, guy lines, towing lines, tie downs, scaffolds, etc.
3. Malleable Wire Rope Clips
- Malleable wire rope clips are used for making eye termination assemblies only with right regular lay wire rope and only for light duty uses with small applied loads, such as hand rails, fencing, guard rails, etc.
- The base of the wire rope clips is made from malleable cast iron, which may fracture under heavy use and does not have the desirable metal properties of steel, or the beneficial grain structure that a forged base has.
Should you have any need. Just email us or call us directly. We’ll offer you a very complete solution for all the hardware needed for your rope course projects. Meet your budge, safety guaranteed.